The VC-212RT tester allows you to diagnose the
operational performance of a 12 and 24 volt alternator regulator.
VC-212RT regulator tester is a very useful and easy to use device, used by car garages, diagnostic stations, authorised service stations and rebuilders.
This small and light weighted tester was developed according to the requirements of service stations and works without any additional testing or measuring devises.
• Supports all control interfaces for modern voltage regulator such as LIN/BSS and PWM
• Automatic detection of a regulator load control of type, А or В.
• Checks the operational performance of a channel for monitoring the regulator.
• Simulates two outputs from alternator stator phases.
• Simulates overvoltage and alternator shutdown mode.
• Short circuit protection.
• Following a set period of inactivity of the FLD inputs, the device will be switched off automatically.